Project Less

           I know I have been less than consistent about posting as of lately. I have been finding it slightly difficult to start a new project lately. I have an old project I have thought about picking it up, but the last time I did I fear that I did, in fact, screw that one up. I’m not sure how to go about fixing it. There are other projects that I have thought about starting but without any conviction. 

Sometimes when life is out of whack I find it hard to get into a project. My life is definitely at a point of flux right now, but hopefully, that won’t last too long. Baseball season is winding down. Just three homestands left in our regular season, and I have no idea what I am doing with my life. Now, this might seem like a common theme, but it’s rather tiring. Will I still be here, will I pack up my life and head back to Georgia at the end of this? I don’t know! Time to plan and get ready for this has slipped through my fingers. Right now life is really just a game of chance. 

If you ever thought following your dreams would be easy, then your dream might not be big enough. Following a dream is hard and scary but we don’t get places by being complaisant.   

Comments

Popular Posts