A little bit at a time

Well today was my first day back at my internship. After a seven day home stand me and my boy moved into a new apartment. So, I have spent the last few days packing and unpacking and still have a lot more to go. We are without cable and Internet because our service providers can't get out here till Wednesday. So until then I'll be watching movies, knitting and slowly putting things into place. I took this evening to finish the dinosaur that I started and I think he turned out pretty cool. 

I had no idea where to start with the seaming of the Dino pieces so I used to below website and it really helped out a lot
http://mochimochiland.com/2008/03/mattress-stitch-tutorial-for-toys/

Here are a few pics of how that process went 

I just found out today that my co- worker at 
my internship is having a little boy so I am 
thinking of making a hat to go with stuffed 
animal. 

Any way I am really happy with how it turned
out and if you would like to try the pattern you 
can visit 
 http://www.caffaknitted.com/caffaknitted/

Well next week will be our final homestand of
the season. We have some fun stuff going on
and they should be some good games. I am
still trying to figure out what I am going to do 
with my life after the season. I have applied 
with a different team and am working to find 
something with that magical full time line in 
The title. Also I did answer my own question. 
People will in fact look at you funny if you try 
to knit at the pool, but it was a great day 
outside and I haven't been able to make it
back to the pool since then.
I'll start looking for my next project tomorrow 
maybe... We will see

Comments

Popular Posts