Waiting

So this morning I waited for about 3 and a half hours for a friend... Yes I did. My friend had a 12 hour layover. So we decided that I would pick her up from one of our public rail stations. Well first I told her the wrong station and then he flight was 2 hours late and I had no idea :/. So this morning I did a lot of waiting and it made me think that I hadn't posted in a while. 

Well last week I finish my Dino baby set and started work on a new one. So here is a picture of my the finished baby set 
I am very happy with the way it turned out! 

I have also already started on a new project that I found. There was a pattern in women's day online for a elephant stuffed animal and so I think that it where I am going to start! 

I almost have the first two pieces done and so I can say quite honestly that I think this project will go by rather slowly. I am hoping that it takes no more than 3 week to get it done but we will see! 

On the personal side I decided not to stay unemployed and I found rail job to help me pass the time. So I now still have two job my internship and now my retail job. I am still looking for that perfect job that is going to be what I want but I know it will take lots of time and hard work. 

Comments

Popular Posts