Is it a new chapter

So here I am four days after my last baseball game. Our season is over and now what....exactly now what do I do with my life. I have been trying to hard to get into sports and thinking about continuing with the team that I forgot. There are three months until I can apply for a full time internship with a baseball team. Well fuck what do I do now. I still have my internship, oh yes great idea....but what about paying bills. Ahh yes well an unpaid internship will not pay the bills. So, at the beginning of this three month gap and what do I do? Is this a chapter of my life? Is this just a slow tail end...how do I proceed look for part time/ full time work? For an internship that I may or may not get in three months? Makes me wonder why I chose this route. Sports is a hard field to get into, so working hard will get me in then right?

So as I spend my days trying to convince my internship that I do such a wonderful job that they want to pay me, and then go job hunting in this area. I will spend my evening as I see fit which means I will start and finish all the projects I want! So as I said in an earlier post I will be making a hat to go with the stuffed dino I made. I had this baby hat pretty much finished, and then I realized that I messed up the decrease and will be starting over from the beginning today. So I am going to post two pictures of what it should look like.

First here is a picture of the original ear flap hat that I made. It was requested by one of my cousins for her newborn, and I will say that it wasn't that bad. The only down side was the fuzzy stuff I used for the Mohawk. Holy cow did that shit shed. In order to make this hat again who ever wants it has to come vacuum for me after.
So I am going to take that body and add some dio like flare to it. Here is a pic of the idea.
All of the patterns I can find are crocheted......so umm yeah. I know people are either one or the either they knit or the crochet most people don't do both. I am definitely one of those people. I struggle with a crochet hook but I give it a fair chance. All the patterns that I have found for the hat spikes are crocheted. So I think I am going to try my hand at crocheting the spikes before I spend several MORE hours trying to find a knitted version.

Like I said I should have lots of knitting time this week so hopefully I will post again later this about how great my finished dino hat looks!

Comments

Popular Posts